BIS provides the most comprehensive Jewelry Merchandising System available for credit jewelers. Just like our other applications, this application provides a solution for both Point-Of-Sale and the highly integrated Back Office applications.
A Little Background
BIS provides the most comprehensive Jewelry Merchandising System available for credit jewelers. Just like our other applications, this application provides a solution for both Point-Of-Sale and the highly integrated Back Office applications. Those Jewelers involved in Revolving or Installment credit understand just how important a fully integrated Credit and Collections mean to them.
Our JEMS application starts at the store level with Credit Application Entry with automatic credit reports available at the store before the application is fully entered. A tightly integrated Electronic Mail system keeps the Credit Manager “in the know” of all of the deals in process at store level. Once the Credit Manager approves the transaction, the customer is automatically setup and the store continues with the sales transaction. Those Jewelry chains involved with installment credit will have a contract automatically print at store level for the customer to sign.
This very highly integrated application provides the needed tools to manage the largest asset to credit jewelers: credit.
For those involved with the merchandise side of the business, they will also find specialized tools to track merchandise as it travel throughout the chain. Merchandise Transfers are tracked for merchandise tracked via auto stock replenishment, manual transfers, and returned merchandise at store level. Our ‘Basic’ merchandise stock level help the Merchandise Planners with the distribution responsibility based upon yesterday’s sales. Imagine your retail business with “Just-in-Time” merchandise at store level
The Jewelry Merchandising system (JEMS) is a set of computer programs designed to address efficiently all the information requirements of your jewelry business. These programs provide control of jewelry merchandising, internal operations and accounting.
Designed for multi-company, multiple location jewelry merchandising, the JEMS system has security measures which allow management to restrict access to any application in the software.
Some of the many features of JEMS are
- Sales ticket processing; provides cash drawer reconciliation and balancing from terminals, PCs, or cash registers.
- Inventory; cross reference to vendor’s item number for purchasing and reorder information.
- Credit and Collections; automates entire process from credit verification to collector performance and productivity report.
- Financial Statements; flexible financial statements by profit center and department.
- Accounts Receivable; in addition to a complete history of customer transactions, accounts receivable automatically generates letters such as late notices, new accounts and insufficient payment notices.
- Sales Analysis; analysis by item, product, group and store by dollars and percentages.
- PC Support; permits popular spreadsheet and graphic programs to access JEMS’ data files.
- Database Management; allows ad hoc query and reports, generates help screens, documentation and programs.
Jewelry Merchandising System (JEMS) 2.2 supports:
- Oracle Database 11g r2
- Oracle weblogic server 11g R1
- Oracle Linux 5.5 or higher;
- Oracle Solaris 10 and11;
- Oracle VM 3.0 or higher;
- Oracle business intelligence foundation suite 188.8.131.52 or higher
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Epagogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle Super Cluster, Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine.