BIS’ Milling application, which is part of a family of specific commodity industry modules, provides a higher level of operational controls via tighter integration between customer orders, production of unique customer blends, and strong Inventory management. Such added values result in quicker return on your investment.
The BIS Milling Application is a complete solution for scheduling production, ordering and tracking commodities. It is part of the Commodities and Byproducts family of applications which also includes Rendering and Grease Trap and Pumping.
While these industries are all integrated into one computer solution, the Milling Application also operates as standalone product.
- Inventory Tracking of Raw Materials and Finished Goods
- Billing Procedures that are specific to Rendering, Grease, and Milling.
- Customized, stored blends based on predefined, modifiable bills of material
- Automated integration to Order Processing and Billing
- Inventory Control includes estimates based on orders-in-house and actual stock on hand.
- Purchasing function to acquire vitamins, supplies and other raw materials used in the Milling process
The Milling application includes a full featured, enterprise accounting system, consisting of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Financial Statements.
- Automatic emailing capabilities for invoices or statements
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Order Processing
- Shipping and Receiving
- Contract Billing
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Analysis
- Inventory Tracking
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger and Financial Statements